Position: Office Assistant
REPORTS TO: Branch Supervisor
DUTY STATION: Kigoma/Mbeya/Dar/Songea
Role Purpose statement:
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Team Player
- Proactive/results oriented
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Presentable
- Smart presentable appearance
- Friendly personality and ability to engage customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
Fluent in English
Driving Skills particularly a motorcycle
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Remuneration and Benefits:
Gross Pay (Gross Salary & Bonus) ranges TZS 300,000 per month subject to taxes, duties and other statutory deductions.
1-year Renewable contract after completion of 3 months probationary period.