System Administrator-PPFE Systems
- PPFE Systems availability
- PPFE products /service configuration
- PPFE Products/service development support
- PPFE Systems Security and compliance
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Perform daily PPFE systems monitoring
- Attend product/services implementation meeting and guide business on feasibilities
- Accurately perform product/service configuration/change as per business need or change requirements
- Perform FSTS review and FAT of product/services and changes made on PPFE systems
- Perform system security checklist and user review as per security policy Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Must be able to work effectively for long and irregular hours (within and after business hours).
- Must have good communications and presentation skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Must be able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in Mobile communication industry or other strong IT industry.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, computer Engineering, communication or Telecommunication
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
- Knowledge of Relational Database management systems
- Knowledge of HP Nonstop systems is an added advantage
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.