Records Management Assistant Cum Customer Service
TRA SACCOS LTD is a registered Savings and Credit Co-operative Society whose man objective is to mobilize savings from members and in return provide credit facilities. TRA SACCOS LTD is an employee-based SACCOS which was established in July 2006 as per the requirements of the Co-operative Societies ACT No. 6 of 2013.
The objectives of the Society are to encourage saving amongst members by educating members the advantages of developing a savings behavior, proper management of money through proper investment and best practices aimed at improving the social and economic conditions of the members. This is achieved by otkering to the members complementary savings schemes, credit facilities and other financial products as may be required by the members from time to time.
TRA SACCOS LTD is seeking to recruit competent qualified Tanzanian professionals to the following vacancies:
RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT CUM CUSTOMER SERVICE
Purpose of The Job
Assist in maintaining the Society registry in an orderly manner for efficient performance of the related work and maintain a good customer service relationship; ensures that societal records of vital historical, fiscal, and legal value are identified and preserved and that non-essential records are discarded in a timely manner according to established TRA SACCOS LTD guidelines and identified policies. At the same time play a role of customer service and attracts members of the society and potential customers by answering service questions; Prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The target is to ensure excellent records management and quality service standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- To be a custodian of the society’s records.
- To register incoming, outgoing mails and control movement of files.
- To file letters, other documents received and ensure timely circulation of documents to designated officer for necessary action.
- To ensure filling system of respective functions are in good order.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage incoming calls, mails and visiting Customers
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right met-0:10001s to enquirers and resolve Customer complaints.
- Act as the society gatekeeper
- Work with manager to ensure proper records management and Customer Service is being delivered.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Holders of Diploma in Records Management /Archives or equivalent qualifications from a recognised Institution.
Records Management experience of at least two years in a related field, under reputable Institution or Cooperative Society will
be an added advantage.
Key Competences and Skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Performance and accountability
- Computer Literate
Age Limit: Must be between 20- 30 years
Terms of Employment: The incumbents will be o-offered Employment opportunities upon completion of a Probation period of six (6) months and a dean vetting process result.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
Duty station: Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application: Interested and suitably qualified Tanzanians should apply within two weeks after the 1st date of this advertisement. The application should include the following (both hard and soft copy);
A well written application letter
A detailed up to date CV,
One (1) current passport size photograph, and
Copies of all academic and professional credentials to:
TRA SACCOS LTD,
P.O. Box 63225
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Note: TRA SACCOS LTD is an equal opportunity employer. Only snort-listed applicants will be contacted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.