Manage the pricing strategy across the product portfolio and all consumer segments ensuring it is in line with the company’s direction and goals.
Support the Product teams on pricing decisions and business cases to ensure the best customer and commercial outcomes are achieved from in market activity.
Drive actionable commercial insights and provide direction on how these can be acted upon across the Marketing Team.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Manage Overall Pricing Strategy. Perform permanent assessment and analysis of the pricing strategy of the propositions and consumer segments, suggesting the best course of action to maximize revenues.
- Track competitor’s pricing strategy and performance in the market and based on that maximize the revenue generation of the company.
- Coordinate actions from the pricing and offer design point of view with other Business Unit Managers that lead to budget achievement
- Validate all planned pricing propositions, to ensure that the propositions meet the overall business objectives
- Support the Products and segments teams on pricing decisions and work closely with the finance team to deliver accurate business cases.
- Analyse the business impact of all new propositions launched, so that a corrective action / learning can be taken for future.
- Continuously review pricing decisions/opportunities to help achieve the business goals and drive actionable insights towards this end.
- Set KPIs and responsibilities for the rest of the pricing area.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ MUST HAVE TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Sales & Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills, strong business acumen,
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous;
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- 5+ years’ experience industry or functional experience
CORE COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communicator and story-teller
- Able to anticipate customer and competitor market dynamics
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to challenge the status quo
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 19-Jun-19, 8:59:00 PM