Business And Promotion Manager
Tanzania Coffee Board, is a Government body established by the Tanzania Coffee Industry Act. No.23 of 2001 and miscellaneous Amendments Act of 2009, on behalf of MBOZI COFFEE CURING COMPANY LIMITED is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced, dynamic and motivated Tanzania citizens to immediately fill vacant positions currently existing in MBOZI COFFEE CURING COMPANY LIMITED.
BUSSINESS AND PROMOTION MANAGER (ONE POST)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Bachelor degree or Advanced Diploma in marketing and promotions, Business Management or related field from a recognized Institution plus at least three (3) years proven working experience in a reputable organization handing marketing and promotions functions. Experience in Coffee business is an added advantage.
Business and Promotion Manager shall be employed on three (3) years renewable contract.
Attractive package as per Company’s salary scale will be offered to successfully Candidate
As approved by the Board of Directors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulating Marketing and promotions strategies in line with the Company’s business strategy.
- Formulating policies and procedures for marketing and promotions
- Ensuring Company’s Services, products and facilities are marketed effectively so as to retain and expand the company’s market share;
- Identifying of markets and Marketing segmentation
- Responsible for formulation and implementation of Marketing and promotion strategies
- Preparation of short and long term Marketing and promotions programs
- Conducting conferences business negotiations
- Prepares periodic and times performances reports
- Prepare a monthly schedule of external meetings and conferences
- Supervising clean coffee buying and export on both domestic and foreign country
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by General Manager
- All applicants have to be citizens of Tanzania
- Age limit: Not more than 45 years
- Applicants have to attach current curriculum vitae (CV) which incorporate all contacts, telephone/mobile numbers, postal address, email and physical address.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and Advanced level education should be verified by NECTA and those from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU
- Applicants should indicate full names and detailed address of three reputable referees (Address should include Mobile phone, email and postal address).
- Certified copies of relevant certificates of Form IV, VI, University degree, Academic Transcript, Birth certificate and two recent passport size photographs.
- This advert is also found in www.coffeeboard.or.tz
- Deadline for applications is on 24th June, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview, and those who will not hear from us should consider themselves as unsuccessful
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications letters should be written in English and sent to the following:
The Director General,
Tanzania Coffee Board,
Mbozi Coffee Curing Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer, females are encouraged to apply.