Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completed 112 years in 2018. It has network of over 5200 Branches in India and 60 Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centres .Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd, is a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India, is now looking for experience, energetic and committed Tanzanian to fill up the following Positions at Bank of India (T) Ltd.
POST: MANAGER (TREASURY)
Company: Bank of India
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Banking and Finance Jobs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance, Treasury Management, International Trade, Forex Operations, Business Management etc.
- Should have at least three years working experience in Treasury Dept /Forex preferably in a Bank or Financial Institution.
- Good computer application skills.
- Good analytical skills or experience in preparation of various treasury reports for the Board and various Committees of the Board.
- Good communication Skills, Written and Oral, Strong analytical skills and ability to influence and mobilize customers.
- Good knowledge and experience of banking practice, knowledge of International trade regulations and statutory policies.
- Reporting to Head of Treasury/General Manager.
- Daily Forex dealing and updating of daily exchange rates in FINACLE, Treasury Bancs and our Website.
- Verification of All SWIFT outward/inward messages and its proper disposal to the relevant departments.
- Proper funding and optimum utilization of our various NOSTRO and BOT clearing accounts. Proper Management of cash at both the branches.
- Balancing and reconciliation of our all NOSTRO and BOT CLG account on daily basis.
- Investment in Treasury Bills & Bonds and Placements in Interbank Money Markets. Monitoring of its P & L accounts on regular basis.
- Daily monitoring our liquidity position and accordingly arrange lending/borrowing in the Interbank Money market, sending its confirmation and Fund transfer messages.
- Marketing of our various banking products and bringing New Customers to the bank.
- Daily and fortnightly reporting to the management, providing information to the Finance department for the reports related to the treasury department.
- Submission of data for the ALCO and Investment Committee meetings
- Any other supervisory work assigned by the management from time to time.
- Interested and qualified candidates may apply for above mentioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 30.06,2019, Candidates are required to submit their detailed and updated CV including information regarding date of birth, educational qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross salary.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion.
Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection.
Interested Candidates May Apply to:
The Managing Director
Bank of India (T) Ltd
Dar es Salaam