Position: Communication Officer
- An International non-governmental organization is looking to hire a Communication Officer who will be responsible to develop and lead on a new communications strategy and content plan, to deliver powerful content which supports the organizations brand and brings work to life.
- To coordinate communications outputs across the organization, as well as liaising with the UK communications team to ensure a consistent approach to communications globally.
- Ensure systems and processes are in place and working effectively to manage and deliver content and ensure reaching the target audiences with the right messages.
- Qualified candidate must have experience in project management and delivery, ideally including creation of work plans from strategy documents.
- Experience in writing and editing creative, clear and factually accurate copy for diverse audiences.
- Evidence of interviewing and gathering stories and repurposing content for different channels, and track record in developing engaging written and digital content for use on multiple platforms
Interested candidates send CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Friday 21st June. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.