WEIGHBRIDGE CASHIER (2 POSTS)
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Executive Agency under the Ministry of Works Transport and Communication, established uncter section 3 0) of the Executive Agencies Act (Cap 245) and came into operation in July. 2000. The Agency is responsible for the Maintenance and development of the trunk and Regional road network in Tanzania.
As a measure to strengthen capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions in conducting Axle load control/operation, the Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS Simiyu on behalf of the Chief Executive, intends to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill the vacancies at its office.
WEIGHBRIDGE CASHIER (2 POSTS)
Company: TANROADS Simiyu
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Government Jobs
Key qualifications for weighbridge Cashier;
- Age Limit; Between 25 to 35 years of age
- Education qualification: Diploma in accountancy or holders of Accounts Technician Certificate II (ATEC II) issued by (N8AA)or equivalent from recognized Institutions.
- Must be Computer Literate: (at least advanced Certificate in computer applications).
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure that all necessary accounting forms at the weighbridge station are property filled, kept and all weighbridge information is accounted for.
- Take care of weighbridge accountable document
- Co-operate with the relevant parties involved in the axle control operations.
- Ensure that all receipts are timely recorded.
- Maintain accurate records of receipts recerved/ssued.
- Maintain defaulters register.
- Observe good customer care dignity and integrity
- Report all matter to the Shift in – Charge/Axle Load Control supervisor.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by Head of Accounts and Administration/ Regional Manager.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Appointment will be on contract Term of two year renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
SCOPE OF position:
Successful applicants must be ready to work on all working days and some times during Weekends and Public Holidays They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision
- Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply-
- Overqualified applicants will not be considered.
- Applicants who are employed should route their application through their Employers.
- Any person with criminal offences needs not to apply.
- All applicants should have at least three of referees and their contact address and reliable telephone numbers for contact
- All academic certificates MUST be certified.
- Submission of birth certificates is must Affidavits will not be considered.
Mode of Application:
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the undermentioned address not later than 17th July. 2019 with their complete CVs and certified copies of all academic certificates and birth certificates; names of three referees; addresses of previous employers; applicants contact telephone number, email address and postal address. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is extended to 17th July, 2019 at 16:30 Hrs.
Application letters should be handwritten in English Language.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED/E-MAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS ACCEPTABLE:
TANROADS, NYAKABIDI AREAS,
P.O. BOX 389,