Position: Operations Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of, Tanzania, United Republic of
Ensures the management and supervision of managed and/or outsourced network infrastructure
elements or systems.
- Ensures the network performance analysis are carried out and initiates the resolutions of the analysis.
- Proactively detects and resolve network faults and incidents, informs Service Desk or customers, using processes and platforms to deliver 24x7x365 monitoring of the infrastructure.
- Coordinates field operation activities to deliver corrective equipment, network and site maintenance
- Continuously ensures that best practices are applied and learnings from previous issues in performance are capitalized and shared with peers; is also responsible for ensuring that relevant decisions and actions are taken.
- Is the key contact for customer in its network management ; is responsible for creating, maintaining and improving the relationship with the customer on a day-to-day basis : operations review, escalation (if necessary), reporting
On a daily contact with the customer
Works closely with the PM to follow the services to deliver
Collaborates with Sales team in case of new services proposal
Consulting & Customer Business
Partner & Customer Relationship Mngt
Architecture & Solution Building
Business Model & Planning
Business case development
Benchmarking & Best Practice identification
Service Provider Marketing, offer management & pricing