TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the vacant positions:-
PRINCIPAL HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to Manager, Human Resources, S/he will be responsible in all matters related to Human Resources Management and Development including recruitment and selection, compensation, benefits and employee relations.
- To assist in preparation, implementation and monitoring of Human Resources policies and procedures
- To assist to provide guidance on all matters with regard to industrial relations, labor laws and employment terms and conditions
- To assist on matters with regard to staff recruitment, orientation and development, including performance appraisal and compensation levels
- To assist in identification of training and development needs for all Departments, and formulate, implement and monitor appropriate programs to address those needs
- To assist in ensuring that relevant personnel records are kept and updated as required
- To assist to carry out any other duties assigned to him/her by the Head, Human Resources and Administration.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or related field obtained from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Masters’ Degree will be ad added advantage. Minimum of eight (8) years working experience, of which four (4) must be in a senior position in related function at a reputable institution.
- A good knowledge of labor laws and industrial relations matters.
- Excellent written and communication skills with ability to communicate both in English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be a team player and very self-motivated, Must be computer literate
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of Application
Applications should be accompanied with:-
An application letter
Detailed Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Mode of Application
TIB Development Bank,
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 5th July, 2019