TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the vacant positions:-
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICERS (2 POSITION)
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to Head of Procurement Management. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that all procurement are carried out in line with the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and its related Regulations as amended in 2017 and the bank’s outsourcing policy
- Participate in the preparation of the annual procurement plan.
- Assist user departments in communicating their needs by filling in procurement requisition forms.
- Prepare tender documents.
- Prepare evaluation and negotiation committees appointment letters.
- Proper records keeping by ensuring that procurement information are kept in order for easier reference and archive.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement implementation report.
- Prepare purchase orders and contracts including addendums.
- Ensure creditors payments are made on time and are in accordance with contracts’ terms and conditions.
- Initiate material requisition and maintain stores ledger and records.
- Frequently liaise with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Conduct inspection and prepare goods inspection reports or Goods Receipt Note (GRN) for every delivered goods.
- Review the Goods Issue Notes rose from user department and issue goods.
- Preparation of contracts supervisors designation letters
- Preparation of goods inspection teams appointment letters.
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma on Procurement and Supplies or Logistics and Supply Chain Management Business Administration majoring in Procurement and Supplies Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years working experience on Procurement and Supplies or Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Ability to plan, organize, document including receiving, sorting and routing/ posting of mails timely as per the institutional policies/procedures.
- Must be computer literate.
- Highest level of integrity and ethics compliance
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Applications should be accompanied with:-
An application letter
Detailed Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Mode of Application
TIB Development Bank,
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 5th July, 2019