We are National Printing Company Ltd one of the leading printing entities in the printing industry in Tanzania. We are expert in printing high classified documents, Text books, Brochures, Magazines, Calendars, Electronic receipts, Paper bags etc.
The Company aimed at recruiting a well qualified and experienced Project Manager who is required to administer implementation of the Company’s diversification program/projects.
JOB TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER (One position)
A well qualified and experienced Marketing Manager is required to administer Sales and Marketing department perfectly.
- Advising and assisting the Director of Operations on sales functions and programs in the market department
- Establish marketing goals based on past performances and market forecast
- Oversea current offerings and come up with initiatives for new services or products
- Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedule, competitor’s products and other related information to form business market strategies.
- Maintaining present customers and bringing other more clients as much as possible
- Work with Project team attack market environments and find out opportunities
- Keeping an eye on incoming and outgoing proofs to see that they reach our esteemed customers in time and to the factory respectively
- Liaise with planning and production personnel as to method printing, delivery time etc.
- Analyzing sales and market issues facing the Company and give advices to the Management on ways to resolve it.
- Making follow up on collection of old debts and control measures to avoid creation of new debts without affecting customer’s relations
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports to the management i.e daily, weekly and monthly
- To do any other activities assigned to you by the Management of NPC.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in a Business Administration or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the industrial field.
Excellent communication and inter personal skills with Computer literate
Should have Commercial/lndustrial awareness and Entrepreneurship skills
Should be a strategic thinker, flexible, Customer focused and service oriented individual
Strong creative outlook and have a Project Management skills confidently
Ability to coordinate with clients, government agencies, sub contractors and other stakeholders
Salary : Negotiable for the right Experienced candidate
Mode of Application
Please apply to the Board Chairman, National Printing Co Ltd, P.O.Box 2320 Dar es Salaam Tanzania and email email@example.com send before a date of 15 July 2019.
An application letter enclosed with NIDA ID, Birth certificate, CV containing details of qualifications and experiences and present position with certified photocopies of academics, professionals and other supportive documents.