Assistant Property Manager
KaziniKwetu Ltd of behalf of client is looking for Assistant Property Manager to manage a team and all activities within the facility.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing of the maintenance of all company sites and properties (about 10 large properties).
- Sending periodic reports to Management.
- Receiving calls from Tenants (On call 24/7)
- Supervising the following – Generators, Property Cleaning, Property Lighting, Property Water Tanks, and Property Security Systems including electronic barriers e.t.c.
- Documentation of all plumbing and electrical diagrams and details.
- Documentation of all site diagrams and relevant contract copies i.e. tenancy agreement.
- Documenting Fire Extinguisher records.
- Manage site Asset register and inventory records, site insurance details and copies of policy documents.
- Liasing with relevant authorities (i.e. Tanesco, Water Supply, Sewerage, and Garbage) • Manage petty cash and accounts.
- Land Rent record maintenance i.e. reporting on due dates.
- Maintain records of all other bills/charges related to the site.
- Following up on rent – due dates reminder to accounts.
- Responsible for site cleanliness and hygiene standards including Pest control schedule.
- Any other duties provided by the Property Manager
Relevant experience in Property Maintenance.
Attention to Detail, good communication skills.
Prepared to work extra hours, and can deal with pressure.
Computer literate i.e. Microsoft Office.