2 Sales Executives
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generating leads on agricultural equipment’s (tractors and Power Tillers)
- Executing Sales Plan prepared by seniors.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales target.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Diplomas and Form Six.
- Experience in sales. (2years experience)
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Fluently in English)
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Drop Your Cv : email@example.com