Power House Operator
STAMIGOLD Company Limited – Biharamulo Mine is a subsidiary company of the State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) operating a gold mine. The Mine is located in the Biharamulo Forest Reserve, South West of Mwanza in Kagera Region. In order to run the mine effectively and efficiently, the Company invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the existing vacancies as detailed below: –
Work Station: Biharamulo Mine Site
Contract Duration: One year, subject to renewal
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates, maintains and performs overhauling power station engines;
- Communicates with systems operators to regulate and coordinates transmission loads and frequencies, and line voltages;
- Examines and testes electrical power distribution machinery and equipment, using testing devices;
- Inspects records and log book entries, and communicate with other plant personnel, in order to assess equipment operating status;
- Other duties in line with this job title as assigned by the Supervisor.
Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision; Able to complete tasks in a timely manner at desirable standards; Able to promote safe work practice at work place.
Form four level of education with technical certificate from recognized Institution in Mechanical or Electrical or related field;
At least one year experience in the same field preferably to the mining sector.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications with detailed current curriculum vitae(CV), and academic qualifications on firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
The General Manager
P.O. Box 78508
Dar es salaam
All Applications should reach the aforementioned within 14 days since the appearance of this advert. Applicants should also write the position title in subject heading. Deadline 03, August 2019.