EXECUTIVE CHEF – 5* HOTEL VERDE ZANZIBAR
- Gastronomic education certificate or Culinary University/College/Tertiary leveleducation.
- Minimum 7 years kitchen experience.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in kitchen management role ( E.g Executive Sous Chef), preferably with an international 5* Hotel chain.
- Must show signs of career development
- HACCP Certification (Preferred).
- Banqueting experience is preferred.
- English – excellent oral skills and knowledge of a foreign language will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledgeable of food safety regulations.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with camp staff and clients/vendors.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Well groomed.
- Passion for Food & Beverage
- Kitchen: 7 years (Required)
- Inventory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Procure: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma / Bachelors degree (Preferred
- English (required)
Personality: Passionate, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality service standards and business profit.
A natural forward-planner who critically assesses own performance.
Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all people including staff, international guests
Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
Excited to join the Verde team?
- Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you not hear from us 10 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5 AUGUST 2019