MFS Banking and Treasury Manager
Job Country: Tanzania
This position is responsible to manage MFS banking relationships. This includes trust account management, integration to financial institutions and other Mobile Financial Institutions.
We Lead And Contribute By
Connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Own and Manage Banking relationships which include:
- Trust Account Management
- Interest Negotiations
- Integration with Banking and other MFIs.
- ATM channel development
- Banking Transaction complaints. – Account to wallet and Wallet to Account, etc.
- Manage liquidity function between various trust accounts and partner accounts/ wallets.
- Optimize return on funding whilst ensuring stable environment.
- Identify risks and provide and implement mitigation strategy
- Agree on Service Level Agreements with different internal stakeholders regarding the mitigation of issues.
- Develop monthly reports for Banking issues to be presented to the management
- Meet targets set by management
- Liaise with different internal departments, which include GTM, Operations, to ensure issues are addressed and mitigated.
- Savings/ Credit product development and roll out.
Qualification And Experience
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelors required.
- Minimum of 3 years in management positions.
- In depth understanding of mobile money industry.
- Understanding of related processes.
- Understanding of banking environment.
- Understanding of project management
- Strong banking operational knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of MFS workings and People management.
- Analytical and Evaluation skills
Excellent Communication skills.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted