Young Investment Co. Ltd, a Private Limited Company was incorporated under the Tanzania companies Act 2002 on 12th day of March the year 2018.
The company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade, manufacturing, agriculture and so on.
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire a qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 POSTS)
JOB LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
COMPANY NAME: YOUNG INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues.
- Organize social functions and social events.
- Prepare correspondence documentation and presentation materials.
- Maintain and monitor office equipment and inventory supplies, and order for supplies replacement.
- Creating and updating records and database.
- Updating office policies and procedures.
- Schedule company calendar and updating as needed
- Prepare expenses reports for office budget and expenditures.
- Support other department staff and managers.
- Prepare for travel arrangement for office staff and managers ( budget and expenses report)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Public Administration or Business Administration from a recognized higher learning Institution.
- Must be Computer literate and fluent in English language.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Must have driving experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com before Thursday 5 September 2019.
Qualified candidates will be contacted through their contact numbers for next steps.