Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. The Agency is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations through Weighbridges.
In making sure that the Agency strengthens the capacity to perform its functions effectively, the Regional Manager (TANROADS – Coast) seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill the available vacancies at Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Coast on contract terms as follows;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Appointments will be on Contract Terms of Two (2) years (renewable) subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
POSITION TITTLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANT 11-5 Vacancies
POSITION RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Head of Planning Unit
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean laboratory premises
- Carry out in situ testing
- Maintain laboratory apparatus and equipment
- Undertake laboratory tests and monitoring tests results and trends
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed Mathematics. English and Kiswahili
- Experience in Soil and Material Laboratory will be an added advantage
- Not above 45 years of age
SALARY: TANROADS Seale 2.1
- Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their application through their employers
- Any person with unresolved criminal offences need NOT apply
- All applications should have at least two names of referees and their contract address and reliable telephone numbers for contact (failure to provide two referees will result to a disqualification)
- All copies of Academic certificates and birth certificates MUST be certified
- Submission of a certified copy of birth certificate is a MUST, Affidavits will not be considered
- All applicants must attach one colored passport size to their application letters
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
- Late as well as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Lobbying and canvassing of employment will not be entertained and will work to the applicant’s disadvantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately after being notified are invited to send application letters.
Qualified applicants are required to apply to the undersigned not later than 20th September 2019
Application Letters should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
P.O BOX 30150,