Officer Liquidity Management
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the following available position:-
OFFICER LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Liquidity Management. She/he will be responsible in liquidity management in ensuring enough funds to meet the day to day obligations including disbursement of loans, operational expenses and repayment of maturing obligations on borrower’s funds.
- Monitor maturing obligations and liaise with finance in ensuring timely payments.
- Renegotiation and re-pricing of matured obligations.
- Provide inputs for short-term, medium- term and long-term cash flow plan to meet Liquidity needs.
- Execution of approved investment decisions.
- Work closely with back office to ensure timely payment of funding related liabilities.
- Monitor on daily basis all accounts, support reconciliation exercise and highlight anomalies.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Banking or related fields obtained from a recognized Institution.
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience in a reputable Bank/Financial institution or CPA(T) holder or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to prepare cash flow reports in a concise and focused style.
- Knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage.
- Advanced computer skills especially in spread sheets, database and presentation.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, endosing:-
- An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements.
- Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Closing Date is 20 September, 2019
TIB Development Bank
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo