Job Title: Sales Graduate Trainees-20 Position
Locations: Dar es salaam
StarTimes Group was founded in 1988. It is the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and it is on its way to become a media group with global influence.
With a global vision, StarTimes began to expand its business to Africa in 2002, and has been working closely with African governments to jointly promote digitalization and informatization. To date, StarTimes has established subsidiaries in more than 30 African countries, including Rwanda, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Guinea, D.R.C., South Africa， etc., and has started operations in some of them. With nearly 12 million DTV subscribers and 14 million OTT subscribers, StarTimes has now become the fastest-growing and the most influential digital TV operator in Africa.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visit the block, understand the market, and learn about our products (program packages) etc, conduct market research on users.
- Try gained direct sales to obtain orders, develop regional channels, develop and lead the DSR team, and guide market research (old and new rolling)
- Understand the sales tools and master them proficiently, have the target concept, and how to achieve it.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability & desire to sell, Communication Skills, strong commercial awareness,
- A confident and determined approach, Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection, A high degree of self -motivation and drive, ability to work both independently & as part of the team
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power point proficiency)
- Sales skills required
- Presentation Skills
Send your CV and Application letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 25th January 2021